A Ginkgo Tree

 

I’ve been thinking alone

After the storm last night

Why did I end up here?

In this side of the road?

 

I’ve never knew where I was born

Was it here?

Was it in the forest?

Or, maybe in another place?

 

Did the wind bring me here?

Or maybe some insects?

Or animals?

But no, I think I was brought by humans

 

They are using cars

So the air gets dirty

Then they use my kind

To make the air cleaner

 

The cars and the roads are so ugly

So they are using me

To make the scenery prettier

Silly, eh?

 

Here the autumn comes

The times when the humans hate me

They think I stink

 

Oh hey you,

Yes, you who are looking at me

Do you hate me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sastra Korea UI? Hmmm......

인도네시아 민요 소개

Call for Applications: 2022-2023 LG Global School